Sunday, June 15, 2008

I missed my own blog's 3rd anniversary!

Good grief - it was back in May 2005 that this blog was created, and I missed marking the occasion of it's third anniversary.

This blog was created to bring to one spot Canadian resources that are useful to genealogy and local history librarians who assist family history researchers, particularly within in public libraries. My criteria isn't complicated: Canadian, preferably online resources, and free are all included - fee-based if the resource looks REALLY good. Non-Canadian links are only included if they include Canadian information such as New England ports where some people may have indicated they were heading across the border to Canada, and not remaining in the US.

Have an idea? Like to see a resource included that I haven't talked about before? Please comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home