Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bonne fête nationale or Happy Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day!

For those of you in Quebec enjoying today's holiday, I hope you have good weather to accompany your day!

In honour of Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day (as my calendar tells me it is) I thought I'd bring to your attention Qui êtes-vous? or Who Do You Think You Are? on Radio-Canada (CBC in French.) They have completed two seasons and the third is now in production. Genealogy Rockstar 2014 Kirsty Gray from England is involved with one episode, though she's giving nothing else away about the celebrity!

Interested in past episodes? More information about each episode is available online on the SRC website.

À la prochaine!

P.S. Courtesy of a friend of mine from the library world of Northern Ontario:
"400 ans de présence française en Ontario : Prêts pour la nouvelle année!"




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home